Re: Problem calling webservice using WSDL2RPG tool

Avinash,

I wonder if you really had to add "charset=utf-8" to the "content-type"
header because "utf-8" should be the default value. Anyway, if it works
anything is fine with it.

I fixed the problem with the soap request and made 1.14beta1 available on
my Freeware page:

http://www.tools400.de/Downloads/Freeware/Beta/WSDL2RPG_v1.14beta1_20110131_2207.zip

Please use the direct link because that beta is not yet available on the
"official" WSDL2RPG page. There is still a little bug in A_INSTALL (batch
install option on v5r3 systems) that I want to fix before.

Please let me know if beta1 works for you.

Thomas.