Re: Problem calling webservice using WSDL2RPG tool

   Avinash,
   SoapUI specifies the soap action parameter as shown below:
   Please open your web service stub module (WS0099) and add the double
   quotes to the soap action parameter likes this:
     headers.contentType =
           ManagedMemoryDataSource_getContentType(hDataSource);
     headers.soapAction  = '"rpc/http://siebel.com/asi/:Mapics_spcTE";';
   Then recompile the stub module and try it again.
   Please let me know if that solved the problem. I do not yet know why
   the soap action parameter has to be set into double quotes. I will try
   to get an answer to that question. Maybe that Scott can shed some
   light on that.
   Thomas.

        .

   -

   --
   IMPORTANT NOTICE:
   This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the