Re: SetError() #2: Host name look up failed.

Hi Spencer,

Please try the current BETA version of HTTPAPI, and see if you have the
same problem.  I have fixed a number of problems with debug files (which
could very well be causing you to run out of descriptors -- and that, in
turn, would prevent either gethostbyname() or any other networking to work.)

http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/

If you have the same problems with the beta, then post again, and tell
me how to reproduce the error.  (ONLY if you have the problems with the
beta)

Thanks