     Från: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     Ämne: Re: HTTPAPI - Files needed for production approval with UPS.
     Till: "HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects" <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     Datum: onsdag 3 november 2010 00:41

   Hi Jorge,
   If I understand you correctly, they want to see the XML files you're
   sending to the current server (wwwcie.ups.com) as well as the
   it's sending back to you.
   You could probably just copy/paste them from the httpapi_debug.txt
   file
   if you don't want to add extra code to write them to files directly.
   But, I'd probably add the extra code... only take a few minutes.