Trying to get program name from First Data company.

   Hi Scott,

   I have contacted IBM about my problem and they guessed your name.
   Then they praised you and said that you were the "absolute
   genius" with the AS/400.

   My Question is:  Should First Data be able to provide me with a web
   program name that I can run my XML code against?

   I have been using your programs "socket_h" and "gskssl_h" within my
   RPG program to access an SSL website named "ProfitStars" and obtaining
   information by sending them a string of XML code.  This has been
   working successfully.  When I started with their web site, they
   provide me with the name of the file that needed to be accessed.  I
   would send them the XML code that requested the approval of
   a "personal check", they would then send me the approval.  The system
   has been working for a year.

   Now, I need to access a different web site that is provided by First
   Data.  I will use this web site to gain approval for Credit Card
   validation.  They have provided me with a web site called
   "https://staging1.datawire.net/sd";.  Now I have created the XML code
   to perform a PING operation by using a program on my PC and it works
   correctly.  However, when I do it on the AS/400, I only get back a
   statement that the file cannot be found.

   I have told them that I need the name of the file in the sd folder
   that I can use.  They have responded that "they are using the handlers
   and that there is a listener for POSTs that will act upon them".  This
   message is from a first line support person that has been contacting
   the "NetOps" department of First Data company.  I keep requesting the
   actual name of the listener and I have never obtained it.  Should
   First Data be able to provide me with a web program name that I can
   run my XML code against?  So that I can "POST /sd/program-name
   HTTP/1.1" as part of my command cmd.

   Here is a sample of the code that I am using to make the request:

   0403.00     // Connect a socket to an SSL server

   0410.00     // Upgrade the socket to SSL

   0420.00   cmd = 'POST /sd HTTP/1.1' +
   CRLF

   0421.00    + 'User-Agent: xml_3_2_0_19' +
   CRLF

   0422.00    + 'Host: staging1.datawire.net' +
   CRLF

   0423.00    + 'Connection: Keep-Alive' +
   CRLF

   0424.00    + 'Cache-Control: no-cache' +
   CRLF

   0425.00    + 'Content-Length: ' + %CHAR(%LEN(%TRIMR(SoapCode))) +
   CRLF

   0426.00    + 'Content-Type: text/xml' +
   CRLF

   0427.00    +
   CRLF

   0428.00    +
   SoapCode;

   Whereby the SoapCode is of the following format:

   <!DOCTYPE Request PUBLIC "-//Datawire Communication Networks INC//DTD
   VXN API Self-Registration 3.0//EN"
   "[1]http://www.datawire.net/xmldtd/srs.dtd";>
   <Request Version="3" ClientTimeout="30">
   <ReqClientID>
      <DID>00010391602694894655</DID>
      <App>TESTAPPLICATION</App>
      <Auth>123456789012345|12345678</Auth>
      <ClientRef>1234567V123456</ClientRef>
   </ReqClientID>
   <Ping>
      <ServiceID>115</ServiceID>
   </Ping>
   </Request>

   When this is done on a PC, then I get:

   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
   <!DOCTYPE Response SYSTEM "dwxmlapi3.dtd">
   <Response Version="3">
    <RespClientID>
     <DID>00010391602694894655</DID>
     <ClientRef>1234567V123456</ClientRef>
    </RespClientID>
    <Status StatusCode="OK"></Status>
    <PingResponse>
     <ServiceCost>
      <ServiceID>115</ServiceID>
      <TransactionTimeMs>10000</TransactionTimeMs>
     </ServiceCost>
    </PingResponse>
   </Response>

   I have also placed the following code at the beginning of SoapCode in
   the AS/400:

   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

   And I still get not found error 404.

   Thanks,