Re: HTTPAPI - Files needed for production approval with UPS.

Hi Jorge,

If I understand you correctly, they want to see the XML files you're
sending to the current server (wwwcie.ups.com) as well as the responses
it's sending back to you.

You could probably just copy/paste them from the httpapi_debug.txt file
if you don't want to add extra code to write them to files directly.
But, I'd probably add the extra code... only take a few minutes.