Re: Problem with Example15

Your technique won't work on any site that uses name-based virtual hosts.

This is simply not the proper technique.  Neither is adding the host to
the host table -- adding the hosts to the host table is a major kludge,
but at least it'll work.

Your technique won't.  At least not reliably.  Sorry, but the HTTP
protocol was just not designed to work by IP address!