RE: Problem with Example15

Over about 10 minutes, I received 3 different IP addresses for rss.cnn.com -- some of which resolved to google addresses? They must use some kind of dynamic addressing for these servers and maybe virtual servers (which may need the name to distinguish the exact request). In no case could I read the rss/cnn_topstories.rss via IP address. Not sure what is going on, but it is kind of whacky and you are not alone having a problem with it.