Re: Export of debug_msg() and debug_write() possible?

Hi Thomas,

I will go ahead and export them (under new names that start with http_),
however, I do have one question:

How do we handle the timing of the debug_close()?   HTTPAPI will
automatically close the file when it's done, what happens if WSDL2RPG
wants to write to it after that?