Export of debug_msg() and debug_write() possible?

   Hi Scott,
   What do you think about to export debug_msg() and perhaps
   debug_write()?
   Today the WSDL2RPG runtime service program opens the HTTP API debug
   file in order to add WSDL2RPG replated debug information to the HTTP
   API debug log. I add WSDL2RPG debug information to your log file
   because I think that it is a good idea to keep the HTTP and the
   WSDL2RPG debug information close together when calling a web service.
   The problem is that I cannot ensure for 100% that both applications
   use the same output file. Also it may happen that WSDL2RPG tries to
   write to the log before the file was been created by HTTP API. So for
   me it was quite easier if I could directly call your debug log
   procedures.
   Regards,
   Thomas.

   --
   IMPORTANT NOTICE:
   This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the