From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sakthivel-Viswanathan
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 8:22 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: One quick Info on using HTTPAPI while consuming a webservice

Hello All & Scott,

I am using Scott's HTTPAPI to consume an internal webservice. It's
working for me, but I am looking to get the entire (unparsed) response
from the server and send it to a calling program. Here the MapXmlData
procedure returns me only with specific XML element. But I am looking to
capture the entire (unparsed) XML response.

Kindly suggest me a way to do this.....

I am using it as follows:

rc = http_post_xmltf( 'http://archenemy.europe.odcorp.net/' +

                       'SMB/Services/SMB.asmx'