One quick Info on using HTTPAPI while consuming a webservice

   Hello All & Scott,

   I am using Scott's HTTPAPI to consume an internal webservice. It's
   working for me, but I am looking to get the entire (unparsed) response
   from the server and send it to a calling program. Here the MapXmlData
   procedure returns me only with specific XML element. But I am looking
   to capture the entire (unparsed) XML response.

   Kindly suggest me a way to do this.....

   I am using it as follows:

   rc = http_post_xmltf( 'http://archenemy.europe.odcorp.net/' +

                          'SMB/Services/SMB.asmx'