I may have missed something ...

   This is a little special ting, I'm trying to log into the an Iseries
   Session on the same server I got the request from:
   serverAddr = %trim(getExtEnvVar('SERVER_ADDR'));
   serverPort = %trim(getExtEnvVar('SERVER_PORT'));
   ts = %char(timeStamp());
   iceCapUrl = 'HTTP://'
    + serverAddr
    + ':'
    + serverPort
    + '/icecap/login.asp?user='
    + %trim(user)
    + '&password='
    + password
    + '&ts='
    + ts;

   filename = http_tempfile() + '.txt';
   rc = http_url_get(iceCapUrl:filename);
   I'm in the middle of basically a CGIDEV2 progtam and recieves back:

   <HTML><HEAD>

   <TITLE>302 Found</TITLE>

   </HEAD><BODY>

   <H1>Found</H1>

   <P>The document has moved <A
   HREF="http://192.168.90.100:7050/login.asp?user=demo&amp;password=demo
   ">here</A>.</P>
   No problem, I just read the HTML document an make a recall ...
   xmlFromStmf(filename);
   xmlReaderInz(xmlAddr:xmlSize);
   xmlReaderCase('L');

   dow xmlReader = 0;
     select;
       when xmlGetNode = 'a' and xmlGetAttr = 'href';
         redirectUrl = xmlGetData;
         leave;
     endsl;
   enddo;

   xmlFree();

   filename = http_tempfile() + '.txt';
   rc = http_url_get(redirectUrl:filename);
   if (rc <> 1);
     dsply 'HTTPAPI: An error occured in the iceCap call 2';
     return;
   endif;
   BUT !!! is there anyway I just can retreive the http_url_get %addr and
   %size,
   so I dont have to store the result in a IFS file before reading it ?
   Regards
   Henrik