Re: HTTP Error 500

On Apr 12, 2010, at 11:27 PM, Scott Klement wrote:

> Having said that...   why are we taking guesses at this??  Why not
> just
> ask SoapUI (or maybe WSDL2RPG) to generate the correct code?

That's what I did Scott - or thought I had.  But without noticing
somehow during the copy/paste I ended up with a half updated source
member. Still no idea why/how.

I think I have now corrected it - but still getting the 500 error. I
have a working version generated by WSDL2RPG and am now trying to
compare the two to see the difference. From what shows up in the log I
see very little difference - but I have yet to go through in detail.

Will report back here when I eventually get it sorted out and/or need
further help.

P.S. I have a response form IBM re the *NONE issue for passwords - but
have some tests to run to see if it works consistently.

Jon Paris

www.Partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com