RE: Which example fits?

It appears your request is a simple GET so Example1 will probably work. Be sure to change the HTTP to HTTPS.

Depending on what you want to do with the received data you will have to write your own handler, but the data will be in the file pointed to by variable IFS. Of course, if you are handling the data right within the program, you don't have to download to IFS. There are other techniques to deal with the returned data "in-line".

In previous versions of LIBHTTP, I thought I remember a program that "parsed" non-XML data, but I can't find such an example today. Most of the examples now seem to focus on parsing XML and that is not what you are getting back. It looks like you are getting a text file back with semicolon as delimiter? Shouldn't be too hard to do something with that especially if you just dump it to the IFS so that it can be copied or imported.

Mike