Re: Which example fits?

   If you have PASE available, have you considered using cURL for this?
   Once installed and configured all you would need is a normal file to
   copy the data into and a CL doing something like :-
   QSH CMD('curl
   https://connect.thewebsite.com/extern?account=xxx&username=xxx&passwor
   d=xxx&lang=de&action=showObjectReportExtern&filterstring=Demo >
   /tmp/temp.csv')
   CPYFRMIMPF FROMSTMF('/tmp/temp.csv') TOFILE(MYLIB/MYFILE) RCDDLM(*ALL)
   FLDDLM(';') MBROPT(*REPLACE) FROMRCD(2)
   Just a thought... saves parsing the returned data yourself..
   Stu

   "Smith, Mike" <Mike_Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent by: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   11/02/2010 17:08

                             Please respond to
        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                                                       cc

                                                                  Subject

   Which example fits?

   I have a request to retrieve data from a vendor.  I'm trying to figure
   out from their documention  which if any of the examples of Scotts
   HTTP
   code is most applicable.
   I looked at example3 but I don't think that is what I'm looking for.
   Hopefully this is enough information for someone to guide me in the
   right direction.
   Example of how connection is made
   https://connect.thewebsite.com/extern?
   account=xxx&username=xxx&password=xxx&lang=de&
   action=showObjectReportExtern&
   filterstring=Demo
   This is how the data is returned.
   "objectno";"objectname";"objectclassname";"objecttype";"description";
   "lastmsgid";"deleted"
   "026";"Demo 1";"Fahrzeug";"";"";"107711249";"0"
   "027";"Demo 2";"Fahrzeug";"";"";"105985957";"0"
   "028";"Demo 3";"Fahrzeug";"";"";"107794499";"0"
   Thanks
   Mike
   NOTICE:  This message, including any attachment, is intended as a
   confidential and privileged communication. If you have received this
   message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please
   immediately notify the sender and delete this message.