Data Transmission with HTTPAPI

   Scott,

   How can I be sure the data being transmitted with HTTPAPI is being
   shared with only the intended parties?  I am not thinking so much
   about the encryption aspect (I expect we will use SSL for sensitive
   data), but more about the software itself.  I am not suggesting the
   software has malicious code in it, but our data security team will be
   very interested in demonstrating the software's integrity.

   Thanks,

   Signature 5

PNG image