Re: Cybersource

   We use Cybersource to perform our tax calculations.  We are
   communicating with them using http_url_post_xml, passing it a soap
   message.

   We got an email from them saying that Cybersource's certificate
   authority is mandating the use of new, higher strength SSL
   certificates.  To this end, CyberSource will update its production
   systems with these new certificates on Monday, February 22nd, 2010. If
   you connect to CyberSource using an API whose connection is secured by
   SSL then you will need to trust these new SSL certificates.

   Then it has 3 links to the following certificate types:

   Root:

   First intermediate:

   Second intermediate:

   It then says to save all three to your local environment and update
   any keystores used by applications that connect to CyberSource.

   Can anyone tell me what this means in AS/400 lingo?  Any help would be
   much appreciated.

   John