Re: FTP_GET dropping the CRLF

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I was able to figure out how to get it to work.  I realized that it was
doing a binary transfer, and when doing so, it executes a section of code
in the RecvLine procedure which ignores the CR/LF.

When I added a call to the FTP_binaryMode to turn off the binary transfer
before my FTP_Get call, my file arrives as expected.

Thanks,

Rich

On Wed, December 23, 2009 12:29 pm, Scott Klement wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> I have not encountered this problem.  Please provide more information.
> FTPAPI has a lot of different options, and we don't know which ones you
> are using.
>
> If you can tell us how to reproduce the problem, we might be able to
> solve it.
>

> Richard Lambert wrote:
>> I'm new to the FTP APIs, and I'm having a problem getting a file
>> from a Windows FTP server onto my IFS.
>>
>> The FTP_get function seems to work (I get my file on the IFS), but
>> when I look at the file in a text editor, it is missing all of the
>> CRLF. The file is essentially one long record.

Rich Lambert
Bison Information Systems Inc.