Re: Question on HTTPAPI and GSKIt API's

Hello,

Peter is referring to CLIENT CERTIFICATES...    which is a specific
usage of digital certificates that's not very commonly used. (However,
it's still supported by HTTPAPI..)

I just wanted to clarify the terminology.  Digital certificates are
*always* used in SSL.  Specifically, there's always a server certificate
and a CA certificate that's used.   Client certificates are an
additional option that's also available, not infrequently used.