Re: WSDL2RPG - Version 1.10 beta 1 available

Julio,

I fear that there is not much that I could to. The problem with the wsdl file is that it references a
external schema that cannot be accessed by a http or file URL:

  <xs:schema
    xmlns:cm="http://services.intervalintl.com/schema/membershipservice";>
   <xs:import
    namespace="http://services.intervalintl.com/schema/membershipservice";
    schemaLocation="schema/membershipservice/MembershipService.xsd" />
  </xs:schema>

If it is possible to change the wsdl file, then let it be changed to specify a proper http or file URL
to access 'MembershipService.xsd'.

For example change ...

    schemaLocation="schema/membershipservice/MembershipService.xsd"

to ...

    schemaLocation="file:/whatEverPath/schema/membershipservice/MembershipService.xsd"

or at least to ...

    schemaLocation="/whatEverPath/schema/membershipservice/MembershipService.xsd"

Do not use relative paths but use absolute paths!

If that is impossible set your current directory to '/whatEverPath' when running WSDL2RPG. Usually the
current directory points to the home directory of the user with often is '/home/userName'. I strongly
assume that your xsd file is not in:

    /home/userName/schema/membershipservice/MembershipService.xsd

Right?

Regards,

Thomas