WSDL2RPG and Mime parsing

Hi Thomas,

I found a mime sample program WSDL2RPG/QMIME.MIMESAMP01

Comments in the program:

This program demonstrates how to parse a partial MIME
message, as it will be received and forwarded by
HTTP API.

Follow these steps to successfully run the program:
 a) Copy Hurray.http into a directory of your choice,
    e.g. /tmp.
 b) Run MIMESAMP01 passing the name of the directory to it,
    e.g. CALL PGM(MIMESAMP01) PARM('/tmp')
 c) The program will retrieve Hurray.pdf from the
    'http' stream and write it to the specified directory.
    Any existing Hurray.pdf will be overriden.

I would like to debug and get to know how to parse mime, but I could not find Hurray.http. Can you please send me the hurray.http file or tell me where to find it?

Enclosed are 3 httpapi debug files with the result mime data that I have to parse. I could maybe use these files in mimesamp01?

Best regards,

Magne

<<winmail.dat>>