7: Timeout occurred while trying to connect to server

   Thomas, to better clarify my application it m makes a request to the
   web service by passing the host name of an image and must receive the
   stream of the image to be displayed on the browser
   While I am on first use of this tool, but I expect that the function
   retriveDDTObjectResponse, contains this stream of return and that I
   can open the image as if it had any link .. here is where does the
   limit I mentioned that I could be 64K.
   This is the procedure or must return an attachment, stored on IFS and
   then display it
   someone can clarify this fact,
   thanks for your availability,
   Ermanno.

   B&R Informatica Sas
   Tel.  +39 075602254
   Cel. +39 337 600839
   info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <[1]mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   www.br-informatica.it <[2]http://www.br-informatica.it>

   "ATTENZIONE:le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono da
   considerarsi confidenziali ed il loro utilizzo

   è riservato unicamente al destinatario sopra indicato. Chi dovesse
   ricevere questo messaggio per errore è tenuto ad

   informare il mittente ed a rimuoverlo definitivamente da ogni supporto
   elettronico o cartaceo."

   i Thomas,I changed the value localhost with 192.168 .... exposed the
   problem was due to a firewall that blocks traffic.

   Now that I can reach the host comes back to me the following error:

   The value of the receiver is too small to hold the result.

   16: recvchunk: saveproc: Not all data was written

   -1009: The value of the receiver is too small to contain the result

   Got an idea on what may be caused?

   the web service I should return the stream of an image;

   There are size limitations?

   Ermanno.