Client Certificates

   I have a question about Client Certificates and the HTTPAPI

   From what I understand about the DCM on the 400 is that it uses USER
   Certificates and not Client Certificates per say.

   When using the USER certificates each USER will need to have their own
   Certificate.

   Does the HTTPAPI use a method that allows the connection to use a
   single Client Certificate when multiple people are running the
   program?

   Thanks

   Ron