Re: HTTPAPI, SOAP, and parsing the returned XML

Glenn, I am not sure whether I understood then problem completely or not. But is it possible that you
did not register an "end-element" callback procedure at the http_url_post_xml() statement?

If that is true, please register an "end-element" callback procedure when calling http_url_post_xml()
and then look at the "value" parameter of the callback procedure. It should contain
"fe81cb7e-fd9e-411b-b3fd-b9c5729728f7" when the closing tag of <ticket> is processed.

Thomas.