Re: Client Certificates

Hi Ron,

HTTPAPI supports client certificates via the DCM.  Once a client
certificate is assigned to a given application profile, any use of that
profile will cause it to send that client certificate.

If you have different certificates for different apps that use HTTPAPI,
please be sure you assign them all to different application profiles.

I'm not familiar with user certificates, and have never used them.  I'm
not certain how they work.  I've only used client certificates where the
same certificate is used by all users of the system (for a given app)

-SK