NTLM Authentication

   Hellow Everyone!!!
   In the past few months, I have been working on iSeries release V5R4
   with the HTTPAPI 1.23, and it has become very useful to me. Right Now
   I have a problem with a webservice that request NTLM Authentication,
   looking for help I found the httpapi doesn't support this kind of
   authentication. I would like to Know if one of you have some tips to
   solve this problem.
   I tried with a java program using the JaVA CIFS Client Library (an
   open source that supported NTLM request from httpclients), it works
   fine over windows Server 2003, but in my iSeries nop :(.
   I got the next Error:
   "Exception in thread "Thread-0" java.lang.RuntimeException:
   java.lang.Unsuppor
   tedOperationException: NTLM not supported on this OS"

   At this point I have another question for you, the iseries support
   NTLM Authentication?, I have installed (Java Developer Kit 5.0).
   I'll appreciate any advice.
   Best Regards,
   Francisco
   PD: I ask you apologies for my writing.
   AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD: La información contenida en este mensaje es
   confidencial y solamente dirigido a la(s) persona(s) mencionadas
   arriba. Si el lector de este mensaje no es el interesado, favor de
   regresarlo al remitente quedando estrictamente prohibido la difusión,
   distribución o reproducción de este comunicado. CONFIDENTIALITY
   NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic message is
   privileged and confidential and is intended for the use of the
   individual(s) named above and others who have been specifically
   authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you
   are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
   this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
   by mistake, please destroy it immediately, and notify the sender.