Re: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

Hi Tony,

Most web services that send a 500 error will also send an XML document
explaining the cause of the error.  You may be thinking that because
http_post_xml() returned 500 that it didn't get any document from the
web service -- but that's not true!

If you look at the debug file you posted, you'll see that it contains an
XML message in response.  That XML message contains the string:

"Error validating Account Number. Invalid Account Number format."

When I look at the XML you are sending to the web service, you are
sending ? for the account number.