Re: HTTP POST help

Kalyan,

http_post_xml() is intended to send data, and receive an XML file and
parse it in memory as it's received.  If that's not what you want, then
don't use http_post_xml().

http_post() will send data and receive the response to the IFS.

http_post_stmf() will send data from the IFS and receive the response to
the IFS.

All of this is documented in the comments in the HTTPAPI_H source member.