Re: No SOAP input for WS!

   Is there anything we have to do with the CCSID with the SOAP string? I
   am just wondering.
   Thanks,
   Musthafa

   On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 12:48 PM, Scott Klement
   <[1]sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     Frankly, I can't agree with you that the WS isn't receiving the
     XML.  I
     think it *is* receiving it, but is having trouble interpreting it.
     If you really believe that it's not, try running a network sniffer
     see what's going over the line.

   -

   --
   Thanks,