RE: No SOAP input for WS!

You said the error code indicates "XML string is invalid". In other words, I have seen the XML, but it has missing information. From the HTTPAPI debug file, we can see that valid XML data is created, but we can't see if the valid XML has valid data. Nor do we know if the data present is enough for the web service to work.

Perhaps order number 0454545401 is invalid? Perhaps it doesn't like working in the past (2009-05-08 dates)?

Another tidbit says you debugged the web service and there is no data. Sounds like a faulty web service. Maybe it needs to be recompiled.

Have you tried accessing the web service using another method with the same input? Do you have the WSDL file available?

Mike Krebs