Multipart form data

   I ran into an issue when posting multipart form data.  I was using the
   http_mfd_encoder_addstmf procedure like this:

   http_mfd_encoder_addstmf( enc

                           : 'File'

                           : '/MyFolder/MyFile.txt'

                           : 'text/plain');

   This produced a heading that looked like this:

   ---httpapi-2009-06-16-14.31.46.355

   Having the entire path in the file name was unacceptable to the site I
   was posting to.  In addition, I wasn't very happy with the idea of
   posting my directory structure to an outside source.  Therefore I
   added a fifth optional parameter to http_mfd_encoder_addstmf.  Now I
   can pass the file name I want to send.  So now my call looks like
   this:

   http_mfd_encoder_addstmf( enc

                            : 'File'

                            : '/MyFolder/MyFile.txt'

                            : 'text/plain'

                            : 'SendingName');

   Resulting in a heading that looks like this:

   ---httpapi-2009-06-16-14.31.46.355

   I would like to propose that this change be incorporated into
   HTTPAPI.