Re: SoapAction Error

hi Glenda,

The error message seems to imply that you've provided the wrong value
for the SoapAction.

Please look at the SoapAction property in SoapUI to see what it's set
to. To find it, click on the appropriate operation (NOT the request) in
the navigation tree, then look at the operation properties in the box in
the lower-left corner of the display.

Thanks!