httpapi and csv

Hi,

I've used http_url_post_xml to get a log in csv format (limited numbers of
records) from a webservice.

The server people says it's a LF as a record separator, but when I write the
csv data to IFS, there is no LF in the file.

Is it possible that httpapi/expat removes LF in the csv return?

Can I use the CSVR4 service program to "parse" the csv file with no record
separator?  Any ideas on how to "parse" a csv stream?

Here is what I do in INCOMING:

D ValueCSV        s          32767A

if (name = 'csv');
  //Make sure we don't have an old file that might be in the way
   // (ENOENT means it didnt exist to begin with)
   if unlink(%trim(IfsFile)) < 0;
     err = errno;
   Endif;
   // Create a new file, and assign it a code page of 819:
   fd = open(%trim(IfsFile):
         O_CREAT+O_WRONLY+O_CODEPAGE:
         S_IWUSR+S_IRUSR+S_IRGRP+S_IROTH:
         819);

   callp close(fd);

   //Now re-open the file in text mode.  Since it was assigned a
   //code page of 819, and we're opening it in text mode, OS/400
   //will automatically translate to/from ASCII for us.
   fd = open(%trim(IfsFile):
        O_WRONLY+O_TEXTDATA);

   ValueCSV = value;
   callp write(fd: %addr(ValueCSV): %size(ValueCSV));
   callp close(fd);
 endif;

best regards,
Magne