Re: HTTPAPI - Example8 question

If you're only sending a URL and nothing else, you'd typically use a GET
request.  That's the default request in a browser.  (When you enter a
URL into your browser's "Location:" or "URL:", etc, box, you're
performing a GET request, not a POST request)

Therefore, use http_url_get() as shown in EXAMPLE1.