HTTPAPI - Example8 question

Hello all,

I am trying to create a process that will send a URL string from the
iSeries to a product called Castiron. This product will kick off jobs based
on the URL string passed.

I have been working with example8 which used the HTTP_URL_POST procedure
and I have stripped all the code out of it that I will not need for my
process. However, the part I have a question about is if I should be using
that procedure or not since the only param that I need to pass is the URL
string. Is there a different procedure that I should be using instead.

Best Regards

 Darrell

NOTICE:  This communication (including any attachments) may contain
privileged or confidential information intended for a specific
individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not
the intended recipient you should delete this communication and/or
shred the materials and any attachments and are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying or distribution of this communication,
or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.