Re: XML response Limit in bytes.

   hi Scott.
   My workaround is to "split" the webservice call into more than one
   small web service call, and it's working fine now.
   I'll upgrade httpapi asap.
   Best Regards.
   Scott Klement escribió:

Hi Nicolas,

The limit on the amount of XML data you can download with HTTPAPI is
approx 4 GB. (Four billion bytes)

The error you're receiving ("Connection Reset") implies a protocol
error, not a length limit.  Please make sure you are using the most
recent version of HTTPAPI.  If you are not, please upgrade and try again.

Nicolas Machado wrote:

hi, just a small question.

I have a program that consumes a web services made by Gx9 in .net,
running in IIS.

some times the program ends before expected.

I look in httpapi_debug, and in the bottom I foud this text: ( it is in
line 16600+ )

SetError() Ñ44: CommTCP_read: recv: Una conexión con un socket remoto la
ha rest
http_close():
entered
SetError() Ñ66: XML parse failed at line 16337, col 1: no element
found

"Una conexión con un socket remoto la ha rest" = "A conexion with a
remote socket is beeing rese...."
It looks like the connection breaks.

My simple question is: is a matter of lenght ?
Could be unlimited the size of the XML received ??

Just befor this mail, I test the program again and it process all the
records !!??!!

Thnak you all.
Best Regards

.::.