XML response Limit in bytes.

hi, just a small question.

I have a program that consumes a web services made by Gx9 in .net,
running in IIS.

some times the program ends before expected.

I look in httpapi_debug, and in the bottom I foud this text: ( it is in
line 16600+ )

SetError() Ñ44: CommTCP_read: recv: Una conexión con un socket remoto la
ha rest
http_close():
entered
SetError() Ñ66: XML parse failed at line 16337, col 1: no element
found

"Una conexión con un socket remoto la ha rest" = "A conexion with a
remote socket is beeing rese...."
It looks like the connection breaks.

My simple question is: is a matter of lenght ?
Could be unlimited the size of the XML received ??

Just befor this mail, I test the program again and it process all the
records !!??!!

Thnak you all.
Best Regards

--