Getting back Page Source View rather than actual page display.

   Here's what I'm trying to solve.
   Google Maps exports some functionality only through Javascript.  I'm
   trying to invoke a page from HTTPAPI, execute some JavaScript, and
   retrieve page after JavaScript draws its results onto the page.
   ------------
   Here's a test php -- JSTest.php
           <head>
           <script>
                   function wumboize()  {
                           document.getElementById('result').innerHTML =
   'wumbo' ;
                   }
           </script>
           </head>
                   <?= date("H:i:s") ?>
   Here's what I see when I invoke localhost/JSTest.php in a browser
   15:09:16
   wumbo
   Here's a snippet from an RPG program calling the page
   c                   eval      url = 'http://10.10.2.92/' +

   c                                   'ajaxBackend/' +

   c                                   'JSTest.php'

   c                   eval      file = '/tmp/testJSget.txt'

   c                   eval      rc = http_url_get(url:file)
   c                   callp     cmd('DSPF ''/tmp/testJSget.txt''': 200)

   Here's what the RPG program displays
    <head>
    <script>
     function wumboize()  {
      document.getElementById('result').innerHTML = 'wumbo' ;
     }
    </script>
    </head>

     15:25:18  <div id='result'>fish</div>
           This is the same text as  'View Page Source'  shows from the
   browser.