Re: Getting back Page Source View rather than actual page display.

hi Ed,

HTTPAPI is just a tool for sending bytes over a network using the HTTP
protocol.  It's not a web browser, and doesn't understand how to
interpret JavaScript (or HTML or XML or JPEG or GIF or PNG, etc etc etc)

It's true that a web browser does send/receive stuff with the HTTP
protocol.  But that amounts to perhaps 1% of the code in a browser.

Whereas, it's the only thing HTTPAPI does :(

It would be really neat if HTTPAPI were a full-fledged browser that
could be controlled by RPG, though... I wish I had the resources to do
something like that.