Re: HTTPAPI

Hi Karl,

I tried parsing your SOAP response document and I didn't have any
trouble. Is it possible that it's parsing the data correctly, and you're
simply forgetting to check the "attrs" parameter that contains the
attributes?

Or, what symptoms are you encountering?   I tried your document, and I
got all of the attributes and self-closing tags without any problem...