From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shahar Mor
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 12:01 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Cc: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RE: HTTPAPI vs ISockets

We are using httpapi for many projects for long time. It is very usefull, the code is elegant and there are very few known issues with it.

We use the software to consume web services from application. it is being used by many organizations including finance and insurance.

Scot keep up the good job dont retire on us the way frank soltis did :)