RE: RE: HTTPAPI vs ISockets

I don't think responding to Cozzi is the right answer, if it were me in
Scott's shoes I would rather the word got out for more useful HTTPAPI than
getting into a muscle flexing argument that won't result in anything more
than simply an argument. just my .02...

The reason I'm a series I programmer is because of Scott.  Even my mentors
that taught me what I know, have manuals and snippets in binders that
Scott once wrote.

-jason

<quote who="DBelcher@xxxxxxxx">