Re: HTTPAPI EXAMPLE1 blows up on V4R4 box. I'm just starting to investigate.

Hi James,

I've glanced over the Header_Get_Req_Cookies routine, and I can't see
anything in the code that's a likely suspect for the MCH1210.  I've
looked for statement 4111, but in my copy of the code, statement 4111 is
a comment.

Would you please run the code in debug (STRDBG) and tell me where you're
receiving this error?

If you're really in a bind, you can disable cookie parsing by calling
the http_use_cookies() procedure prior to calling http_url_get().  Just
add a line that says "callp http_use_cookies(*OFF)" and it will disable
cookie parsing, which should prevent HTTPAPI from calling the routine
you're having trouble with.  But, of course, I won't be able to fix the
problem if you circumvent the problem this way...  so if you have time
to debug the situation, it'd be helpful.