SOLVED Re: HTTPAPI EXAMPLE1 blows up on V4R4 box.

Scott Klement wrote:

>        c                   eval      pos = %scan('?': path)
>        c                   eval      pos = pos - 1
>
> I'm going to change my copy of HTTPAPI to use this code so that it will
> be done this way in future betas and releases.  Please change yours as
> well to verify that it fixes the problem (there's no way I can test it,
> since I can't reproduce the problem.)

Already done (except using the more RPG-idiomatic "SUB 1 POS" given in
my earlier messages both here and on the Midrange RPG List). As I said
earlier, it works fine, and I've started studying EXAMPLE2.

Thanks.

--
James H. H. Lampert
Touchtone Corporation