Re: WSDL2RPG - RC4 available with workaround for Axis bug AXIS-2095

   Hi Thomas,

   Did you get WSDC error code IWAB0380E  ?

   This error is harmless and can be treated as such. Here is the link to
   the technote:

   [1]http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=495&context=SSGTPH&cont
   ext=SSBRLP&context=SS2MD7&dc=DB520&uid=swg21208262&loc=en_US&cs=UTF-8&
   lang=en

   Best regards,

   Magne

   AXIS-2095

   >Magne,
   >
   >I am a little step further. 'wsi:swaRef' is a URI that points to an
   embedded attachment of the
   >message. I finally found the .xsd file that declares 'swaRef' at
   >http://ws-i.org/profiles/basic/1.1/xsd/swaRef.xsd.
   >
   >But what I could not yet manage is to create a Java Web service
   client from the
   >CMBGenericWebService.wsdl file using the following utilities:
   >
   >At home:
   > Eclipse 3.3 + Web Tools Project
   > Axis 1.4 (WSDL2Java)
   > gSoap
   >
   >At the office:
   > WDSC 6.0
   >
   >Each of these utilities complains about the missing definition of
   wsi:swaRef. I guess that I am stuck
   >here.
   >
   >Regards,
   >
   >Thomas.
   >

   >Thomas Raddatz schrieb:
   >> Magne,
   >>
   >> A demo application is what I need. If you can not provide a .war
   file with the demo application,
   >> access to your server is as well as the demo application.
   >>
   >> Thank your for the request message. It looks as I expected it.
   >>
   >> Can you provide a sample message with arg_* not equal NULL? Am I
   right when I assume that the
   >> 'CMBGenericWebService' does not use mime types to include the
   attachment but a URL to point to the
   >> attachment? Is it correct that your RPG application has to use that
   URL do separately download the
   >> attachment? Sorry, but I have almost no knowledge about
   attachments.

   >> It is no problem to generate the structure of that message with the
   things WSDL2RPG knows. The problem
   >> is that it does not know the type of 'wsi:swaRef'. It is not
   defined in the .wsdl file. If it does not
   >> know the type, it can not choose the proper
   marshaller/unmarshaller. The marshaller/unmarshaller is
   >> responsible for converting the RPG value to the right XML
   representation and back.

   >> I am not sure if it was a good idea to hard-code a relationship
   between 'wsi:swaRef' and a
   >> string-marshaller/unmarshaller (actually an URL
   marshaller/unmarshaller).

   >> >And perhaps getting the wsdl2rpg to handle attachments?
   >>
   >> Yes. Of course I want WSDL2RPG to handle attachments some time. But
   I have to admit that I am still
   >> afraid of the details of e-mails and mime types. So before I can
   get into attachments I have to know