Re: WSDL2RPG - RC4 available with workaround for Axis bug AXIS-2095

Magne,

I am a little step further. 'wsi:swaRef' is a URI that points to an embedded attachment of the
message. I finally found the .xsd file that declares 'swaRef' at
http://ws-i.org/profiles/basic/1.1/xsd/swaRef.xsd.

But what I could not yet manage is to create a Java Web service client from the
CMBGenericWebService.wsdl file using the following utilities:

At home:
    Eclipse 3.3 + Web Tools Project
    Axis 1.4 (WSDL2Java)
    gSoap

At the office:
    WDSC 6.0

Each of these utilities complains about the missing definition of wsi:swaRef. I guess that I am stuck
here.

Regards,

Thomas.