Re: WSDL2RPG - RC4 available with workaround for Axis bug AXIS-2095

Magne,

A demo application is what I need. If you can not provide a .war file with the demo application,
access to your server is as well as the demo application.

Thank your for the request message. It looks as I expected it.

Can you provide a sample message with arg_* not equal NULL? Am I right when I assume that the
'CMBGenericWebService' does not use mime types to include the attachment but a URL to point to the
attachment? Is it correct that your RPG application has to use that URL do separately download the
attachment? Sorry, but I have almost no knowledge about attachments.

It is no problem to generate the structure of that message with the things WSDL2RPG knows. The problem
is that it does not know the type of 'wsi:swaRef'. It is not defined in the .wsdl file. If it does not
know the type, it can not choose the proper marshaller/unmarshaller. The marshaller/unmarshaller is
responsible for converting the RPG value to the right XML representation and back.

I am not sure if it was a good idea to hard-code a relationship between 'wsi:swaRef' and a
string-marshaller/unmarshaller (actually an URL marshaller/unmarshaller).

 >And perhaps getting the wsdl2rpg to handle attachments?

Yes. Of course I want WSDL2RPG to handle attachments some time. But I have to admit that I am still
afraid of the details of e-mails and mime types. So before I can get into attachments I have to know
how to set up a test Web service (with mime attachments) that runs on Tomcat so that I have full
control about the service.

Regards,

Thomas.