Re: WDSL2RPG

Hi Scott,

WSDL2RPG generates code for a RPG web service client. It uses eXpat to parse the WSDL file and it uses
HTTP API to do the HTTP communication. So you are absolutely right when assuming that WSDL2RPG is
closely related to HTTP API. In fact it is a utility that depends on HTTP API.

So all I can say is thank you for that I am allowed to use your list for discussing problems related
to WSDL2RPG.

Have a nice Christmas.

Thomas.