Re: Error in parsing XML

   Hello Scott,

   Strange way of sending data, but that obviously is the way it works.
   Thanks for your help.

   Regards, Wilbert

   On 8/21/07, Scott Klement <[1]sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     Hi Wilbert,
     When sending data in this manner, the "normal flow of events" is to
     signal the end of a file transfer by breaking the connection.  So
     reading until the connection is broken is the normal flow of events
     --
     and now the debug log shows this.
     I'm sorry if you find it confusing -- but it'll be valuable